Sunday, 07 February 2010

Got an internship now they want official transcripts,i think the gpa put on resume was higher than it is bad?

Should I be worried, its for a civil engineering internship and though my gpa doesn't reflect my knowledge of material just bad luck with GE professors and having to work part time during school to help w/ tuition. Any responses on this would probably help comfort me! thank youGot an internship now they want official transcripts,i think the gpa put on resume was higher than it is bad?
You may be in serious trouble if you falsified your achievements or jobs on a resume./Got an internship now they want official transcripts,i think the gpa put on resume was higher than it is bad?
What I have written won't comfort you; however, I realize people do make mistakes. Just don't do it again. Maybe you won't have lost the internship because of it. Hope you get it. It is excellent experience.





Bad. Shows you are willing to fudge the truth if not downright lie. It may not make a difference. Sometimes companies don't actually check this stuff out. I had a friend who lied about the number of evaluations he had done and was caught. He was hired but the fired him two years later (it was call not renewing his contract). Very bad business. You can tell them you were figuring from another semester or made a mistake.





I know a civil engineering program is difficult as is working but you've got the put as much time in your classwork as needed to keep up your grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment