Sunday, 07 February 2010

Where would I find a template to request college transcripts?

You won't find a template. Each school has entirely different procedures. You can often do it online, but some require a written signature which would have to be mailed in or faxed. Also there is the matter of fees. I have attended three schools and the fee ranges from 5 dollars to free.Where would I find a template to request college transcripts?
I am not positive on the template but having done this a couple of times myself I have some advice.





Each college that I have requested transcripts from has a form on their website that can be submitted and paid for on line or mailed to the college with the fee enclosed.





Quick easy and simple as going to the website.


I'm not sure if on a template if every college would accept the same form or if they need their own form for record keeping. Just a thought!Where would I find a template to request college transcripts?
Contact the registrar of the college in question and he or she will give you all the information you need to get your transcripts.





Keep in mind that in most cases in order to be considered ';official'; transcripts need to be mailed directly to whom ever needs them.
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment