Wednesday, 10 February 2010

My old college can not find my transcripts?

I graduated from college 20 years ago, and the college that I went to is saying that they have no recollection of me when I went to order my transcripts, the job that I have now needs copies of these, we had a fire in our home a little over five years ago and I no longer had my copies. Is this common and what can I do about itMy old college can not find my transcripts?
Wow that's scary!





Do you have a copy of your diploma!My old college can not find my transcripts?
I don't know about your school but they certainly don't have then at hand. I went through that and my school had them it what the called the morgue. Records that no longer are requested pretty much. They don't destroy them but the get retired. It takes longer but the should find it. Call them and talk to someone.
wow theres no reason why they shouldnt have your trascripts... schools never get rid of them no matter how long its been since you've attended. I would definitely take some further action to finding them!!
sue the college
pwned

No comments:

Post a Comment