Friday, 12 February 2010

My high school was torn down in 1984, how can I go about retrieving my transcripts from that school?

The state should keep a record of your high school grades.


Not sure exactly where you are but there should be some sort of education department in your state.My high school was torn down in 1984, how can I go about retrieving my transcripts from that school?
The ';School District '; everyone is talking about goes by the name of the Board of Education in most states. Not to be confused with being bored of education.My high school was torn down in 1984, how can I go about retrieving my transcripts from that school?
Either the town or state department of education has to keep records. If a new school was built the prior records should be housed there.
I would contact someone in administration at the School District headquarters' offices.
Call the school district and they may be able to get them for you.
Call the School District and find out how to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment