Friday, 12 February 2010

My CLEP transcripts never made it to the University!?

Does anybody know how to get the CLEP transcripts re-sent to my University? I took them while I was active duty in the Military. You're supposed to get two sent for free. One University received them, but the second never did. I know I can pay $20 for each transcript, but I shouldn't have to. I've got enough college bills to pay without an extra $80 CLEP fee. Please help!My CLEP transcripts never made it to the University!?
Try calling the university admissions office that you are applying to and explain the problem so mabye they can give you a number or something. If there is still nothing they can do, then unfortunatly, I just think you are going 2 have 2 cough up the 80 bucks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment