Friday, 12 February 2010

Is it possible for a third party to recieve my IM transcripts?

When I use my IM account, my girlfriend always seems to have insite of any convo I'm having with my friends. Is it possible that I'm sending her my messages also. I've searched and searched, and nothing reveals wether or not I'm forwarding my e-mails to her. Please Help!!!Is it possible for a third party to recieve my IM transcripts?
is your password saved? does she know your password? do you save your archives? do you leave yourself logged into your messenger?





but more important, why are you saying things that you don't want her to know?Is it possible for a third party to recieve my IM transcripts?
I know it is possible to have some sort of add-on for AOL IM, which allows others to log-in to your account whether or not you are online and the messages you receive get sent to both you and whoever else is online under your name. Don't remember the name of it though. Also, do you have PC Anywhere on your computer? If you do then she would be able to just get your IP address and see every little thing you're doing. If you're using Yahoo Messenger, it might be saving your conversations under the Archived Messages. AIM has the ability to save messages as well. So does MySpace messenger, among others. It is also a possibility that your friends or whoever are forwarding them to her. I guess the right answer really lies on whether or not she knows right when you say something, or afterward.
the only way she could know is if the person your talking with is sending them to her..maybe copying and pasting what your saying to her on im as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment