Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Can a university withhold transcripts for a financial obligation if...?

Can a university withhold transcripts for your associate's degree if the money you owe is due to a balance from classes for your bachelor's degree. I am trying to get my transcripts to join the military but have a balance that is owed from when I took additional classes after they issued me my associate's degree.Can a university withhold transcripts for a financial obligation if...?
Yes, they can hold your transcripts for any balance owed, be it tuition, library fines, campus parking tickets, etc. They'll release your transcripts when you have paid your balance in full.Can a university withhold transcripts for a financial obligation if...?
They can hold all of your transcripts for any degree you got at that university until all of your financial obligations to the university are met.

No comments:

Post a Comment