Wednesday, 10 February 2010

I need to get a copy of my courts martial transcripts ?

Can the JAG office mail my summary courts martial transcripts to me? I am to far away to pick them up in person... and since I went to a summary courts martial I didn't have a lawyer or any legal councilI need to get a copy of my courts martial transcripts ?
Shagnast: For a Summary Courts Martial the accused does not have the right to counsel. The conviction also does not go in federal records.





They JAG office may be able to do it. I have received transcripts for trials I have testified at from the Post Victim Wittiness Liaison.





Hope that helps.I need to get a copy of my courts martial transcripts ?
I thought they always appointed some officer to defend you. It is unlikely that the officer would have any legal training or experience, but the military assumes that all officers have good judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment