Wednesday, 10 February 2010

I got out of high school and in order to apply to colleges I need transcripts.?

They said they don't provide that facility here. What do I do? Is there any alternative?I got out of high school and in order to apply to colleges I need transcripts.?
That's really curious. I suspect, since they aren't providing transcripts and they communicate with improper syntax, that you may have attended an 'alternative' (i.e., FAKE) high school, such as the self-titled religious schools that open up and operate for a while before the state closes them down.





If so, cry fraud to your state department of education and consider the following two avenues of recourse for yourself:





1. Go earn a GED. Your state's department of education can help you find programs.





2. Go to college without high school credentials. If you game the system properly, you can do it: first you need to find a school where you can enter regardless of credentials--that would include some community colleges and also some evening-college, branch campuses, or 'university colleges' at larger universities. Crack down hard and earn a fine grade-point average there, then transfer to the college or university of your choice. This may seem like an unlikely scenario, but I have a friend who's near the end of a career as an M.D. who's never graduated from high school.I got out of high school and in order to apply to colleges I need transcripts.?
For high school, this diploma is awarded by examinations syndicate through external exams and is one time awarded to you by the school through your form teacher. I think this system works like O-LEVELS.
Every highschool is required to keep a record of your transcripts... not sure what you mean by ';facility'; but if you go to your highschool or write a letter, they will forward your transcripts directly to your college.

No comments:

Post a Comment