Sunday, 07 February 2010

My huband deleted all the msgs he sent to a certain no.!!!getting deleted messages transcripts?

hey everyone.....I want to know is there a way I can get the deleted messages transcripts using a sim card reader?


has it worked for anyone and do u know any other way?


please help.My huband deleted all the msgs he sent to a certain no.!!!getting deleted messages transcripts?
why waste the money buying software? u obviously suspect something. ask him point blank. if his answers are questionable than you need to decide whats the next stepMy huband deleted all the msgs he sent to a certain no.!!!getting deleted messages transcripts?
I've had the same problem. I hate men!!!





Oh and don't listen to these people that lecture about ';if you need to invade someone's privacy, blah blah blah...'; When you are married and you give your spouse space and then they start acting weird and hiding and deleting things..... invade away!





My husband did similar things and recently I even found that he had a secret myspace page that was set to ';single'; %26amp; he didn't mention on it that he had a daughter!!! If I hadn't ';invaded'; his privacy I would have never known!





Unfortunately in the real world most spouses who are up to no good don't divulge such info unless you catch them!
You have much bigger issues if you need to spy on your husband.


';Catching'; him is not the object. Try talking to him. If he can't give you satisfactory answers or you don't believe him, that is all you need to know to move forward.
Never had to deal with that but hope it works for you. Try Data Doctors but there are many out there. Good luck to you I really hope that you don't find anything bad.
You need a court order to get the texts printed out if the account isn't in your name.


And, your PRIMARY problem is NOT those messages, Sweetie.


xoxoxoxo
Why are you distrustful? You husband's privacy is exactly that: his! Not yours. Unless you have concrete proof, mind your own business.
Nope once there gone there gone
Call your cell company and you can get them that way.
Oh brother. Knock it off.
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment