Wednesday, 10 February 2010

As a past Master's graduate, how can I obtain a copy of the transcripts?

I graduated in 1966 and was registered at Loyola College, MadrasAs a past Master's graduate, how can I obtain a copy of the transcripts?
Well, I think that you should be able to email the University. This is more difficult because the website does not list a form to download or one to fill out online for transcript requests. Good luck! I hope that this helps. The links are to your school.As a past Master's graduate, how can I obtain a copy of the transcripts?
Gee, You should be smart enough to figure it out for yourself.
Contact the the registrars office, they generally keep student transcripts and for a small fee, will send you a copy.
Guess it didn't occur to you to contact the school?
Generally, the where ever you received your education should have on their website an address where you may request and generally there is a small fee involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment