Wednesday, 10 February 2010

How can I get free transcripts from Good Morning America?

Specifically, I need transcripts from the actress Liv Tyler's appearances I believe were in 1998 and 16 December 2003.How can I get free transcripts from Good Morning America?
I doubt you can get them free. You may be able to get them by writing to the network. Also, if this pertains to a legal case then a lawyer can subpoena the records, in which case it would cost a whole lot of money.





Here is a site where you can buy some transcripts for the show not sure if it goes that far back.





http://www.transcripts.tv/good-morning-a鈥?/a>How can I get free transcripts from Good Morning America?
i'd start by contacting the station that it aired on and ask them.. you can also go on line just search the show... good luck
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment