Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Does t-mobile keep transcripts of text messages?

I am an authorized user on a family account. Can the primary person get transcripts of messages to my phone number?Does t-mobile keep transcripts of text messages?
Yeah. sometimes they can. For example, on my sidekick I created an account online and was able to log in and see the stuff from my kick. That included emails... You could read EVERYTHING I'd written. I'm not 100% positive about the text messages though.


So, I think i really depends on the type of phone you have, and the plan you haveDoes t-mobile keep transcripts of text messages?
I don't think they can keep records of that because of the Data Protection act. They will probably have a list of numbers you have texted to, but not the message itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment